Friday, January 21, 2011

Bubba's first meal!

I never thought I would call my son Bubba, but Matt started it, and it kind of stuck. Plus, its so cute when Kennedy calls him Bubba, or sometimes Bubby! Anyways...Cameron had his first taste of rice cereal last night and loved it! Kennedy was a great eater (when she was little), and I'm hoping Cameron will be too! Here's some pics of the special occasion...Uh oh, Mom's got the camera. What's she planning to do to me this time, and why am I wearing this silly thing around my neck?

Hmmm, I'm not quite sure I like this...

Wait, this is yummy...gimmie more!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! He is getting so big!!! Such a cutie pie! I just want to eat those cheeks up! Hope you guys are staying warm. Miss you!

L Rukes said...

So nice to know that you've taken a big of Georgia with you - Bubba!! :-) No, he's so cute and Miss Kennedy looks like a great big sister! Hopefully we'll get to come visit before too long!