Tuesday, January 18, 2011

4 months and our future Olympian

Cameron turned 4 months a couple weeks ago. Its crazy that he's only been in our lives 4 months. He is a wonderful and amazing addition to our family! Kennedy adores her little brother! She's always saying "Hi Bubba! Oh Momma, he's so cute! Momma - he's laughing at me!" So sweet!

I have been terrible about taking pictures lately. When Kennedy was little, I was snapping shots every 2 minutes, so I need to get my act together with pictures of Cameron. Maybe a new camera??? (hint hint!)

Here's our silly boy hanging out in Kennedy's chair.
Little did he know that he was getting his own chair!
Our poor "bubba" has an eye and ear infection right now. This is the best 4 month shot I could get of him, with his Bla Bla doggy.And...introducing our future Olympic gymnast. (We're trying gymnastics since we had to drop out of ballet!) Our first class was a huge success!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I don't think Kennedy could look any cuter in her little gymnastics outfit! Love it!!!