Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just having fun

Life is more fun every day with Kennedy & Cameron. As Cameron becomes more active, Kennedy becomes more interested in what he's doing. Every morning, she walks behind me as I carry him down the stairs. She smiles at him, and he has the biggest grin on his face. Its really sweet to see, and I cherish these moments! These pics came from my phone. Not the best quality, but they are still fun! Kennedy and I had a movie date last weekend. We went to see Gnomeo & Juliet, and of course, she had popcorn and an Icee!Being silly at lunch with Claudia, Cooper & MimiKennedy & Claudia - reminding me why we moved back to this COLD weather!And my happy little man eating breakfast! I love this one because it shows his chubby hand!!

1 comment:

L Rukes said...

Isn't it great watching them interact with each other?!? Love the ones of the girls in the glasses. Will email you!!