Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Babies!

Every day, I struggle with the house being a mess, dishes in the sink and laundry to be folded. I don't know how moms out there keep things so put together! But, then I take a look at my sweet babies and realize that it will all get done sooner or later (probably later!), and I should just enjoy my kids!!

Kennedy and I had a movie date on Sunday. We went to see Tangled and she LOVED it! She sat in awe the whole time and when it was over, she said "MORE MORE MORE"!
Its crazy to see how much she has changed since her first movie in June! My little girl is getting so big!
Cameron is probably the best baby EVER! We had a rough start the first month or so, but he is so happy and content now. He eats, he plays and he sleeps. I am a very lucky Momma!What's this dog doing in my face?!!This shirt came from my office friends. Very silly!!

We are attempting the Christmas photos this week. Wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Mary Margaret said...

Baby Cameron looks a lot like his mommy!

Kiera said...

Adorable children!!! Did Kennedy see Tangled? Mary loved that one!