Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Did you think we forgot about the blog?!!

We didn't! Things have been a little hectic with moving, but we are finally (somewhat) settled in our new house! Just in time too...Baby #2 is coming this week! If he/she doesn't come on their own, I'll be induced on Friday. We are very excited to meet our new addition!! Stay tuned for updates.

What has Miss Kennedy been up to? Lots of fun! She has a new PINK room and sleeps in a BIG GIRL BED! She started a new school last week and loves it. The other day when I picked her up, I asked her if she liked her new school. She said, "Yes, thank you Mama!" She has been having a ball playing with her cousins, now that we live so close. She says she is ready for her new brother or sister, but I don't think she has any clue what's coming. I know she will be a wonderful big sister when the baby arrives!

I wish I could post all the great pictures I have taken, but I still don't have a camera adapter. I ordered a new one, I swear, but when it came, it was not compatible with my camera :( So...we wait for the new one to arrive. In the meantime, here are a few cute pictures that I took with my phone...

3 comments:

L Rukes said...

YES!! I did think you forgot about us in blogville :-) GOOD LUCK this week, I'm SOOO excited for you and can't wait to hear what the newest Johnson is!! Miss ya!

Kiera said...

Kennedy is as cute as can be!!!!! We can't wait to hear your news...oh how I wish you guys were still here and we could celebrate all the new babies!

Elizabeth said...

Kennedy is Just as cute as can be and is going to be a great big sister. Good luck this week and can't wait to hear the news!!