Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I can't believe she's almost 2!!!

Its unbelievable that Kennedy will be 2 in a month! WOW, how the time flies. Every day is an adventure with her. She is so dramatic (not sure where she gets that!) and amazes me with her words and imagination.

Great news...I think we may have FINALLY parted with the pacifer! Luckily, while I was out of town, Mimi put her to bed without the "pai" (as Kennedy likes to call it) and we haven't seen it since. Whew, thanks Mimi! Here's some fun pics from the past week or so...

Kennedy and Matt made a visit to my office, and we took Kennedy to the Disney store. She found this Minnie Mouse and dragged it around the entire store...sorry Minnie!
Then she found the matching Mickey, and we knew we were in trouble! Luckily, we left with a smaller Mickey and Goofy to add to her collection.
Hanging out with Cooper (or Poopah as Kennedy calls him) at Max's baseball game.
Getting a few groceries at Trader Joes.
Playing in the pool with Mr. Lucky Dog.

Taking a break in the shade!

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Oh...I miss Kennedy!!! I can't believe she is almost two - she looks like she is getting so big!!! Super cute pictures!!!

Elizabeth said...

How time flies.. love all the pics!