Monday, May 24, 2010

Ready for Summer!

We had our first "summer-like" weekend in Chicagoland, and I can tell that Kennedy is ready for the nice weather! We had a great time hanging out with the Babbs on Saturday and meeting sweet little Alexis! Kennedy and Braden took a trip to the park with their dads, and Matt sent me this hilarious picture. (Can you see the beers in the cup holders?!)

Ready for a day of playing in the yard and helping Mimi & Pops with the landscaping.

While I went to get my hair done, Matt & Kennedy took a lunch break at Portillos. Silly girl!!

Hope you all have a great week!

3 comments:

Kiera said...

Kennedy is so silly!!!

Crewbie said...

That kid is really stinkin' cute! I have high hopes that the new one will be cute, too! :) Miss you guys!
Char

Elizabeth said...

Love the last pic! She is just too cute!!