Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Almost 18 months!

I can't believe Kennedy will be 18 months in a couple days. WOW! I misplaced my camera adapter, so these pics were taken on my phone. Not the best quality but shows you what she's been up to the last couple weeks. Mealtime has become QUITE the challenge with Kennedy. She has no interest in many of the things she used to love to eat, and she is constantly throwing her food, bowls, cups and utensils. Good thing there are 3 dogs to clean up the mess!!!She loves going to daycare, and there's no more tears when we drop her off!
We're finally adjusting to the cold temperatures here in Chicago. What do you do when its FREEZING outside? Take the kids to play at IKEA!!! We took all the cousins to IKEA the other day, and they had a ball playing with all the toys!

Hopefully I will find my camera adapter and post some more pics soon!!!

5 comments:

L Rukes said...

Love the daycare pic!! And thanks for the Ikea idea - I might have to take EC to the one down here the next rainy day!

Kiera said...

We miss Kennedy!!! I can't believe she is 18 months!! Hope you all are doing well.

Amanda said...

Her hair is so long!!! The mealtime thing is just a phase. Carsen went through it too. Now everything is no...no... yes! Good times!

Crewbie said...

Messy, Messy girl! :) Soo cute! We miss you!

Charlotte

Elizabeth said...

Ahh! Miss Kennedy just keeps getting cuter. Miss you all!!!