Saturday, September 12, 2009

Catching up

Its been a couple weeks since I posted. Let's see...what have we done? Last weekend, we went to Charleston, and Matt and I had a day/night out! We went shopping, took a carriage tour in downtown Charleston and went out for a very nice dinner. Here's a picture of us on the rooftop bar at the Market Pavilion Hotel. We had a great time but couldn't wait to get back to see Kennedy. She stayed with Grammie Nana and Papa, and they all had a great time too!Matt and Kennedy - ready to go to the pool - doing a little dancing!Hanging out at the pool!Sunday night, we went to a beer/wine tasting, and Kennedy had a ball. She wanted nothing to do with sitting in her stroller...just wanted to walk around and see everyone! Back home, Kennedy has found two new favorite things...playing on the porch and BUTTER! Every time I open the freezer, she goes straight for the box. Kennedy loves watermelon, but up until now, she's only had bite-sized pieces. Matt took her on the front porch yesterday, and they each had their own slice. It was SO cute!

6 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE your new blog!!! Did you do it? I need help with mine!

Karolyn said...

She is such a cutie!! I really like the watermelon pics. I also like the new look - great job!

L Rukes said...

Adorable pics! I think her hair grows about an inch a day! She looks so much bigger just since last week! What a big girl with her watermelon!

Amanda said...

Love the blog makeover. I can't believe how much she has changed in 3 months. I see you in her. Miss her!

Elizabeth said...

Your blog looks great and Kennedy gets cuter everyday!

Kiera said...

LOVE the pictures!!! She is always posing for the camera. Looks like you guys had a great trip - can't wait to see you soon!