Monday, August 17, 2009

Faubel Family Adventure!

My family came to visit last week. My Mom and Dad and sisters drove all the way from Chicago with 5 kids, all under the age of 5! All the kids showed up ready to go! We had such a great time hanging out, shopping, and eating! Have you ever tried to feed 6 kids at once? You should have seen my kitchen after every meal. It was an adventure, but we LOVED it! The house is so quiet now that they are gone. Come back soon...we miss you already!

Claudia making herself at home in Kennedy's chair
Payton, Claudia & Cooper playing outside in the water
Lunch at Johnny Rockets, after a trip to the Georgia Aquarium.
Cooper wiped out after a day at the outlet mall!Everyone pitching in to empty the dishwasher
Chloe & Claudia showing off their new slippers.
Max & Claudia - hanging out in my bed!Lunch at Panera. (Panera will never be the same!)
Silly Chloe with her new shades!
Kennedy had her 1 year photo shoot. Alisha (photographer) tried to get a picture of all the kids together. We're waiting to see if any turned out! Here's Kennedy...tired of taking pictures!
Kennedy learned some new tricks from all her cousins. She is walking really well! I will post a video soon. Here she is pulling herself up to walk! (new slippers for her too!)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Awe.. It looks like you guys had a blast. I couldn't imagine all those kids in my house. It must have been crazy fun. I miss your family. Hopefully soon we can add Carsen in on all the Faubel fun!

Kiera said...

How fun!!! Looks like you had such a great week. I love everyone's slippers!!!

L Rukes said...

Oh my goodness - what a bunch! How cute everyone is. Can't wait to see the 1 year pics!

Kim said...

Adorable pics - looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe how big all the kiddos are getting!

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Can't wait to see the 1 year pics! I am still waiting for my 7 month pics, but some are posted on her blog.