Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Remembering our wonderful friends!

A year ago, we lost our wonderful friends, Tex and Dakota. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't think about them and miss them. We wish that Kennedy could have met them. I tell her about them all the time...how fun and silly they were. We point to their picture in her room every night, and it makes me feel like she understands. They will always be our first "babies", and I know they are now our angels, watching over us from heaven. We love you boys, and miss you SO VERY MUCH!

3 comments:

Crewbie said...

We miss them too! They were such great dogs! Rest in peace Tex and Kota.

Char & Rob

grammy/na-na johnson said...

I've been dreading the arrival of this anniversary. Tex and Dakota were the best and I am so glad they were such a special part of your lives. They are happy together and are indeed your angels.

Amanda said...

I will forever have a place for Tex and DaKota in my heart. XOXO!