Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting sillier every day!

Kennedy has QUITE the personality these days! She has been making this hilarious face, where she scrunches up her nose and sometimes, snorts!! I couldn't get a good shot of it, but I'll keep trying! She's getting ready to make the face in the first one.
This is a side view of the funny face!
She has been sticking out her tongue a lot too!
I know one day she'll kill me for this one, but it was too cute not to post! Look at those rolls!!
This shot is from today, on our way to see the Easter Bunny. She was so excited and LOVED the Easter Bunny, when I was holding her. Once I set her in his lap, the tears started coming!! Oh well!

Hope everyone has a HAPPY EASTER!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awe... I love the chunky thighs. Yes she will hate you for that one day. Too cute. I miss her. We hope to see you guys soon.

L Rukes said...

Don't you wish that everyone wanted to blog pics of our backsides like that?! Super cute!!