Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy week!

We had a busy week! Kennedy stayed at Grammie Nana & Grandpa's house while I went out of town for work. It was 3 LONG days without Kennedy! I think everyone was sick of me pulling out my photo album to show them pictures! On Saturday, we welcomed a new "furry friend" into our family. Her name is Brandy! She's a 3 1/2 year old Brittany and such a sweet girl. I'm sure there will be many posts about Kennedy & Brandy in the weeks ahead. Kennedy thinks Brandy is very funny and is always watching to see what she's doing.

Playing at Grammie Nana & Grandpa's house - she had so much fun!!

All dressed up for Brandy's arrival in her "I Love Brittanys" shirt - courtesy of our friend Pattie from ABR.
Here she is...Brandy making herself at home!First time eating prunes!

3 comments:

L Rukes said...

Lady said to tell Brandy when she's ready for a full-out playdate...come on over!!

Crewbie said...

Yay for Brandy! and for prunes! :)

chloepayton said...

Oh, Brady is so cute. I can come over and teach you how to feed Brandy. I feed Buddy and Utah every morning. (love, chloe)

we still miss you LOTS and LOTS,
Chloe and Payton