Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kennedy's first meal and a tooth??!!

Kennedy had her first taste of rice cereal tonight!
Hmmm, not sure if I like this or not.
OK, I've had enough!Back to eating my hand!
Of course, we have a short video to share...



Also...Kennedy is getting her first tooth! I know, I didn't believe it either, and the dr said it is very unlikely that she will get a tooth until at least 6 months. BUT...I was feeling her gums today and sure enough - a tooth has popped through on the bottom!!!

6 comments:

chloepayton said...

she is adorable. payton is a little jealous about the tooth though. she is just getting her teeth NOW...

we can't WAIT to see kennedy. (sissy too) hurry up.

chloe and payton

Kiera said...

Oh my gosh - this is so cute!!!! I love her smiling at the end.

Amanda said...

OMG! Congrats! Carsen has been acting like he's been getting a tooth for a month now. No signs of anything breaking through. :-(

Rice cereal... what a big girl! Yummy! Love the Bumbo chair. It's awesome for the first feedings. Soon it will high chair time. Miss you guys!

Crewbie said...

We always knew Kennedy was a prodigy- we just didn't know it would be teeth!! :) LOVED the video! Miss you guys!

Charlotte

L Rukes said...

Nice bib :)! LOVE the video! It was great to see y'all this weekend...I think you left your bib over here, but I'll get it to you next weekend. Safe travels!

chloepayton said...

more eating videos please....we had to scroll back to this one numerous times already today. chloe says, "kennedy eating."